On the off chance that you are a shopaholic, you should visit Singapore. Singapore is a shopping heaven with numerous famous shopping centers. To shop in Singapore, you should come in June. This is on the grounds that consistently between May to June, there is an extraordinary Singapore Sale (GSS). During GSS, you can get up to 70% limits for products and it incorporates marked merchandise as well.
In this article, let me share with you a couple of Singapore shopping tips:
1. Bring more Mastercards. Practically all stores and shopping centers here acknowledge charge cards. So to shop joyfully, ensure that you bring along a couple of kinds of cards like American Express, VISA, MasterCard and Diners.
2. On the off chance that you are utilizing cash, make sure to change cash at authorized cash transformers. You can track down huge amount of cash transformers along the road of Singapore Go to a couple of shops and take a gander at their trade rates before you change your cash.
3. Labor and products in Singapore will be burdened 7%. As of now the GST is 7%. This implies that there will be an extra 7% charges on top of the retail cost for your labor and products. At times, the GST isn’t pondered the sticker price. So ensure that you really look at the cost before checkout.
4. On the off chance that you are not shopping in shopping centers, make a point to request the cost prior to buying. Costs are fixed when you shop in shopping centers like Tangs, Takashimaya and Suntec City. Yet, for different spots like Bugis Street and swap meets, the costs are not fixed. Thus, consistently deal with the vender to attempt to get a decent cost. You never ask, you won’t ever know.
5. Visit Singapore between May to June. Here GSS will be held. There are insane limits all over the place and you should exploit this. In the event that you can’t make it during this period, you can visit Singapore either during January for Chinese New Year deal or year’s end for Christmas deal.
There are numerous different things that you can do here other than shopping. The nightlife in Singapore is likewise great. You can visit the well known nightspots like Zouk, Clark Quay and St James PowerStation for an evening of fun and beverages.